I am so excited to be working with you as your Enneagram coach! During our time together, you will learn a great deal about yourself. This will bring about great transformation both personally, professionally and in all your relationships. Together we will discover and explore who you are so that you can have a fuller relationship with yourself, others and God.
My goal is to help you to grow in your grace, compassion, and empathy—both for yourself and for others. We will do this together through observation, examination, and by using tools to increase your self-awareness and emotional intelligence. This is a gospel-centered company, and while you are not required to agree with or believe what I teach, it should be understood that I will be using faith-based language in our time together.
Coaching services are not in any way to be construed as, or a replacement for, psychotherapy, legal counsel, or medical advice. You are responsible for creating your own decisions and results. You agree not to hold me, or any company I am affiliated with, liable for any outcomes resulting directly or indirectly from the coaching process.
- Coaching is a relationship between a coach and an individual or couple desiring coaching. The relationship is designed to facilitate the creation and development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategic plan to achieve those goals.
- Coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of life. It is designed to address issues that I, the client, would like to consider. These areas could include but are not limited to: relationship enhancement, lifestyle management, life/work balance, health, decision making, career development, spiritual growth and recreation.
- Coaching is an ongoing relationship that may take a number of months to complete, although either party can terminate at any time.
- Coaching is for people who are basically well-adjusted, emotionally healthy and functioning effectively but who desire to make changes in their lives.
- I acknowledge and that I am fully responsible for my well-being, the choices and decisions I make during my coaching sessions, as well as the outcomes.
- Coaching is not therapy, counseling, advice-giving, mental health care or treatment for substance abuse. My coach is not functioning as a licensed mental health professional, and coaching is not intended as a replacement for counseling, psychiatric interventions, treatment for mental illness, and recovery from past abuse, professional medical advice, financial assistance, legal counsel or other professional services, and that professional referrals may be given if it appears they would be beneficial.
- Coaching is most effective when all parties are honest and straightforward in their communication.
- Each person (client and coach) in the coaching relationship is guided by his or her values and beliefs and that my coach will respect my freedom to make my own choices.
Coaching sessions and resulting information are strictly confidential except in those situations where such confidentiality violates the law or could jeopardize the safety of the client or others.
- Coaching will be done by Zoom or in person (when available). Each session will be approximately 55 minutes in length.
- Sessions will be recorded (when on Zoom) and available upon request.
- Rescheduling and cancellations need to be made at least 24 hours in advance and can be done through the scheduling software or by email. If my coach cannot be reached by email ([email protected]) I may text his cell phone (215) 601-8415. Rescheduling for a valid emergency will be allowed. Otherwise, missed sessions are not made up or refunded.
- All sessions will be paid in advance either through gospelcenteredenneagram.com or through a monthly coaching payment arrangement with Brian.